Tuesday, November 4, 2008

50 charly

Due Tommorrow 11-19-08
summary 1 and summary 2


''Thank You; Ma'm''

Mrs. Luella Jones was an ordinary lady walking in the late night streets.
What she was about to do; was going to change a life. A boy named; ''Roger'' tried to quickly snatch her purse from her. She grabbed him and dragged him to her house.
While they were there she left him alone where she left her purse.
She was in her kicthen cooking lima beans and the boy did not steal her purse.
Neither did he run out the door that was open from her house.
It seemed as if the boy would not steal again.
While they were eating he got to know things about her.
He told her that the only reason he wanted to steal her purse was to get money so that he can buy some new seude shoes for him self for himself. She gave the boy some money so that he can buy some shoes.
She told him not to be stealing things. The last thing Roger said to Mrs. Jones was; ''Thank You; Ma'm;'' Mrs. Jones had changed him into a better person.

from CHARLY

Non-Fiction:
''Lighting Goes Digital''

Scientists have created a sort of new light bulb.
These light bulbs now have a computer chip in them that are called;''LEDs''.
LEDs are very thin layered computer chips that can make light brighter without wasting alot of energy.
They can make our lives better by having street lights shine brighter.
OLEDs and LEDs are computer chip parts that give off light.
One unique thing they can do; is change color. Although the money problem is blocking scientists way; to be selling these LEDs.
Another thing is to make a way so that they can endure more than the modern lightbulb.













1. Persuasive Essay (art in schools)
1. Congress can stop you from practicing your religion, publishing a book or a newspaper,and it can stop you from demonstrating to ask the government to change something.
2. Plot Diagram (save as a .jpeg and post as a picture)
Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete

3. Response to Literature
Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete

4. Autobiographical Incident COMPLETE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost got erested by the cops because I was in classroom ,and teacher had some Cheese-its. So they tasted dulishes so the teacher whent to see something outside and there was one kid in the classroom. so that kid said Im the teacher now so I said then If your the teacher then lrt me have some cheese-its ,and then I got a bunch of Cheese-its and put some cheese-its in my pocket. So then the teacher came and saw that there were Cheese-its mising ,and she also saw thatI had a bunch of cracker in my pocket so she called my mom,prinable ,and a police I end up cring the holl time then I promise never to rob agian.

5. History: 8th Grade: Declaration of Independence Project, American Revolution Project (word & excel parts), Constitution
Check with Mr. R. In third grade

2. I almost got erested by the cops because I was in classroom ,and teacher had some Cheese-its. So they tasted dulishes so the teacher whent to see something outside and there was one kid in the classroom. so that kid said Im the teacher now so I said then If your the teacher then lrt me have some cheese-its ,and then I got a bunch of Cheese-its and put some cheese-its in my pocket. So then the teacher came and saw that there were Cheese-its mising ,and she also saw thatI had a bunch of cracker in my pocket so she called my mom,prinable ,and a police I end up cring the holl time then I promise never to rob agian.







1. Congress can stop you from practicing your religion, publishing a book or a newspaper,and it can stop you from demonstrating to ask the government to change something.

No comments: