Monday, November 3, 2008

17 rebekah



1. Persuasive Essay (art in schools)Check with Mr. R. 2. Plot Diagram (save as a .jpeg and post as a picture)Check with Mr. R. 3. Response to LiteratureCheck with Mr. R. 4. Autobiographical Incident (problem that you confronted)Check with Mr. R. 5. History: Powerpoint (6th)(7th)Check with Mr. R. due Nov. 21 1st & 2nd summary


My story is about my sister learning a very important lesson. She learns that when she does something wrong she not only hurts us, but herself most of all. My sister started to run away when she joined a gang in school. My other sister Mari was the only one who knew about it. Mari didn’t want to tell my mom, because Clorcinda said she would beat her up.

When she was at home she sneaked into my mom’s room, shut the door, and called a party line. Soon after Clocinda had to take the trash out. Me and my sister Mari went in our room to talk. It wasn’t long before we saw a brownish-orange car pass by. My brother had gone into the family room to watch T.V. . Half-an-hour passed by, but Clorcinda never came in. My brother told us to call my mom from work while he went out with a knife and looked for her.

Finally my mom came home and all that night and next day we went looking for her. We couldn’t find her so my mom went up to North Park to her boyfriend Andre’s house was. She asked his mom if she came over there. The mom and Andre both said they hadn’t seen her. We finally found her on the streets walking. That night my mom and Clorcinda had a talk about what happened to her.

Finally my mom had to take her to a boarding school up in Idaho. In the school there were only girls. More girls kept on coming and they all didn’t want to stay there. My sister kept on running away, but they always found her up in Idaho. One day this girl named Heather came and she did not want to stay there. So one day they chose to run away. They stole the teacher’s truck and slashed all the teacher’s other cars tires. So my mom and the teacher met half way and picked her up.

They sued us and Clorcinda went to juvenile hall. We talk to her in letters and on the phone, but she will be coming out soon. She still has to do her two year probation so they can see she can live on her own. She has to do her probation in Idaho, because my mom wants her away from the problems she had before. This way when she comes home she is more mature.
ALGAL BLOOMS
14 whales died because of algal blooms. They eat algae producing toxins or fish that have eaten algae. Algal blooms is a red algae that is poisonus.


Thank You Ma'm
There is an old lady , very large w/a very large purse. A boy tried to snatch it but the lady caught him. She took him home and washed his face off. They ate dinner then the lady took him home and gave him the money to buy those shoes.

No comments: