Thursday, November 6, 2008

22 Yessenia

Persuasive Essay (art in schools)Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete


Plot Diagram (save as a .jpeg and post as a picture)Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete3 Response to LiteratureCheck with Mr. R. or Incomplete

Autobiographical Incident (problem that you confronted)Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete5. History: Powerpoint (6th)(7th)Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete

Plot Diagram (save as a .jpeg and post as a picture

Response to LiteratureCheck with Mr. R. or Incomplete Autobiographical Incident (problem that you confronted

A conflict happened at school because some girl named Yosline wanted to fight me for a boy. She was in my class too and she always said “you ant to fight me after school” I said “No” why would I fight for a boy your already with. She said “because I don’t want you o talk to him and everything so stop liking him okay”. I said “No” stop bugging me I could do what ever I want and I am not fighting you for him fight someone else for him and you are already with him okay so stop talking to me.
After school my friend always said “you should fight her” I said “No” stop telling me to fight her because I am not why don’t you fight her. I am not going to listen to you ,you give me bad ideas like to fight her for a boy named Guillermo and then do bad stuff no I am not fighting her okay stop bugging me. Then I stop talking about the fight and my friend Diana kept talking and talking about it and her to fight me. Two weeks past and I told the office that the girl is trying to fight me for her boyfriend and the office said okay we will talk to her and I walk always and said “thank you for helping me out on this problem” the dean said “your welcome I will fix this problem okay.
One week past and she fixed it but if yosline say to me “you want to fight she is suspended for treating me like if I was no one which I am someone in life okay. Then the problem got solved by the dean and I said “thank you for helping me solve this problem. Then it was all great no more problems.

The end…

History: Powerpoint (6th)(7th)Check with Mr. R. or Incomplete 11/19/08

thank you ma'm the story "thank you ma'm"and the auther is langston houges. the story is about a large women that was walking in the sidewalk aat eight o'clock at night. when she was waling suddenly a little boy was trying to get the womans purse and he couldn't becuase it had hammer and nails. then when he tried to but, he could'nt the woman grabed him from his shirt and she said " why were you trying to steal my purse" the little boy said " becuase i want to get suede shoes". when he said that she got mad and she said "i am not going to let you go". the little boy was trying to escape but he couldn't becuase maybe she was strong!.
in the middle of the story the lady still woudn't let go. the bot said "i am sorry" to the lady and she didn't let him go.and at the end...

No comments: