Tuesday, November 4, 2008

035 Ivonne Delgadillo







1. Persuasive Essay (art in schools):
Dear congressman,

Do you no what its like to be a student at Eagles Peak Charter School with no grass and a little P.E space? We need grass and more P.E space so we can stay in shape. We also need more equipment so we can play more games and have more fun and actually have fun in P.E and not be bored.I think are school should get money because one of our main concerns is our computers we have twenty-five computers counting the six that don’t even work and we have 75 kids at our school. When we take assessments on the computer most kids have to wait until others are done and that wastes a lot of time.All that time we could be learning new things but no we have to wait around. Being a student at Eagles Peak School is not always easy for everyone there’s like hardly any space its so crowded I love going to school there but its gets really loud cluttered and HOT there’s just to many kids and so little space.We need the money so we could change all this and make our school better.And more space so we could get more students to join our school.And the money will help our school a lot we could start after school activities, we could have dances, fundraisers maybe we could maybe even get our cafeteria open.

2. Plot Diagram (save as a .jpeg and post as a picture)




















3. Response to Literature:
Mr. Raclin has it!

4. Autobiographical Incident (problem that you confronted):
Deat mom,

I haven’t been doing my work in class and I always mess around but I am
Planning on stopping those bad habits and continuing my good habits like the
Good how I act at home and never lie top you but I also need to tell you I have been getting bad grades but I am going to try my best to do better and not mess up because I
Want to succeed in life and not be a mess up and be all that I can be in life. And I just needed o let that out.

5. History: 8th Grade: Declaration of
Independence Project, American Revolution Project:













Summary#1:
Thank you ma'm is about an older woman who gets her purse stolen by a young boy by the name of roger but then she had cought the boy but she did a strange and unusal thing
too him she takes him in her house and she feeds and cleans him up.I think in my point of view this story was written for people to know that even though people do wrong things to you, you still need to forgive and forget because some people dont have as much as you do so even as much as they have hurt you they may have done it because they do NOT have as much as you do.




No comments: