Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ivanas poems

Love Is
Some people forget that love is tucking you in and kissing you "Good night" no matter how young or old you are
Some people don't remember that love is listening and laughing and asking questions no matter what your age
Few recognize that love is commitment, responsibility no fun at all unless
Love is You and me


1: love is
2: someone being tucked into bed.
3: it’s pretty up in your face.
4: it stops
5: love is everywhere when your mom is tucking you in “good night” or when your with the person that you love.

rain is god's sperm falling in the receptive woman how else to spend a rainy day other than with you seeking sun and stars and heavenly bodies how else to spend a rainy day other than with you
1: rainy day
2: rain pouring down nature growing.
3: rain
4: it’s fast.
5:that God sends the rain to help things grow and reproduce.


when i die i hope no one who ever hurt me cries and if they cry i hope their eyes fall out and a million maggots that had made up their brains crawl from the empty holes and devour the flesh that covered the evil that passed itself off as a person that i probably tried to love


1: I hope
2: bugs crawling out of someone
3: maggots evil
4: it’s slow
And it gives me the creeps!!!
5: she hated the people that didn’t like her because she tried to give them a chance but they just threw it away.


CHOICES
If i can't do what i want to do then my job is to not do what i don't want to do
It's not the same thing but it's the best i can do
If i can't have what i want . . . then my job is to want what i've got and be satisfied that at least there is something more to want
Since i can't go where i need to go . . . then i must . . . go where the signs point through always understanding parallel movement isn't lateral
When i can't express what i really feel i practice feeling what i can express and none of it is equal
I know but that's why mankind alone among the animals learns to cry


1: if I can’t
2: signs pointing in the direction, things I want to have
3: there aren’t really any metaphors
4: it stops
5: that even though we want things and wanna do things we have to be satisfied with what we can do. Since i can't go where i need to go


Sky Diving
I hang on the edge of this universe singing off-key talking too loud embracing myself to cushion the fall
I shall tumble into deep space never in this form or with this feeling to return to earth
It is not tragic
I will spiral through that Black hole losing skin limbs internal organs searing my naked soul
Landing in the next galaxy with only my essence embracing myself as
I dream of you

1: none
2: someone flying someone dying
3: black hole
4: it stops
5: it’s like dying but you aren’t afraid because you know that you’re going somewhere special.

No comments: