Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rap essay - Jose

Rap has a negative effect on children? I it depends. Rap music insults on women but, children don’t care about that. Children like the tone, beat, and voice. But, some kids do listen to the message.
Most children listen to rap. Rap could not be taken away from children. But, parents worry about the message that the artist says. I listen to rap but I don’t listen to the message it brings. I like rap for its tone, beats, and voice. Rap could insult women but, I don’t really listen to that.

Rap has a culture. Artists think that their voice should be herd. I respect that and I think they should. There are to kinds of rap. It depends on how children take the music. Not always kids are going to consider a song a role model. Rap could be for everyone!

No comments: