Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brandon 20 Drama POL

1. Purpose of the Play
the purpose of the play was for Mr. R can see what we can do so we can get bigger parts next year.

2. The requirements of the Play
The requirements were to make and learn our own parts and also perform in front of our parents and fellow students

3. Describe the process of building a play
the process was slow but it started going after we started to improvise and makeing our own work it also took me a long time to learn to use the camera

4. Describe some concepts you learned
I learned how to use the camera and know many different techniques. I also Learned how to keep my voice higher while I act

5. Talk about something you struggled with or enjoyed a lot
I enjoyed filming and I struggled with keeping the Camera Strait i also liked playing and doing my part in the play some of the days were boring tho

6. Reflect on what you learned
I learned that drama is fun and a good way to show your potential. I also learned there is alot of steps in makeing a play

No comments: