Thursday, June 4, 2009

07 Julia POL

1. Purpose of the Play
The purpose of the play was to have an awesome learning experience. It taught us that we could write our own play and make it so great. Another purpose of us doing the play was to have fun.


2. The requirements of the Play
The requirements for this play was that we had to write our own play. We had to rehearse many times and had to write my own lines. I basically had to write my own character. That was kind of fun to do. Rehearsals sometimes had to be two or three periods long so we were expected to stay focused. When we were focused we had to pay attention to the people who were doing they're scene.


3. Describe the process of building a play
The process of building a play is simple. We started by brainstorming. As in thinking of how we wanted to make our character. The personality and what we were going to say. The next step was to rehearse it over and over again. Finally, we put it all together and rehearsed that over and over. Then performed in front of the parents.

4. Describe some concepts you learned
Some concepts I learned were to be less shy and to just be my self. It was really fun once I did that. I sang and acted without fear.


5. Talk about something you struggled with or enjoyed a lot
The one thing I struggled with was learning how to come out of my shell. But once I did that everything was a lot easier.


6. Reflect on what you learned
I learned a lot about being my self. Singing, acting and a lot more! All that stuff was the fun part of drama.

No comments: