Thursday, June 4, 2009

04 Illianna POL: Play 2009

1. Purpose of the Play: It was part of our grade but we also had fun while doing it. it was also to teach us great acting skills for future jobs. It taught us to come out of our shells, and sing act and have fun. Some people even learned how to film and edit the movie.

2. The requirements of the Play: we had to write the script, and do our best. We had to record songs, sing, and of course act!

3. Describe the process of building a play: First we had to do exercises to get us used to being up front in front of audiences. Then we had to come up with our parts and practice what we were going to say. Then we filmed and edited it.Lastly, we did the final play.

4. Describe some concepts you learned: I learned how to enunciate, and project my voice. I learned how to sing well. I learned how to get into my charater, and really be Reinalda Jones. It was really fun to get to act as her.

5. Talk about something you struggled with or enjoyed a lot: I enjoyed singing and acting in front of an audience. It was really fun working with my friends. I struggled a little with singing in front of people in the begining, but i overcame it. I also struggled with projecting my voice but i think i did well with that too.

6. Reflect on what you learned: I learned how to sing in front of an audience. i really came out of my shell. I'm more confident to sing in front of people. i had a lot of fun this semester in drama. It was awesome! i hope it will be funner next year! I hope we will do better than we did this year!

No comments: