Thursday, June 4, 2009

32 A l a n a !< 3 3 3

1. Purpose of the Play
2. The requirements of the Play
3. Describe the process of building a play
4. Describe some concepts you learned
5. Talk about something you struggled with or enjoyed a lot
6. Reflect on what you learned

I Think the purpose of the play was to show our talent and what were good at. Also seeing what we were capable of doing on our own. And writting our own dialouge instead of reading from a boring script.

The requirements where for me to know my q to go up on stage and how to do your scene, and how to do them, and remember lines, But most of all do our best.....

The process was what it would be and then who would be who, and some equiments we needed to use in the play, but its not as easy as it sounds , people were struggling with what we would do and how we would say it , or how to approch off and on stage and had to remember what part would be comming next. And when its all done we can look back and remember what we've done and be proud and also remember how many poeple we made proud too.

Some concepts that i learned were get over my stage fright and i did....beofore it happend i was Super Duper scared but once i was on that stage and i was doing what i was good at it was awsome and when every one clapped it felt really good.!<3 3 3

Some of the things at i struggled with was my singing because im not good with crowds and that was really hard for me . Also another thing i had trouble with was my confidence i had very very low cconfidence for my self but ever since i came into drama every thing changed. That all changed because during practice i had to always go up and do my part but day by day it started to get easier for me.

Well just from drama i learned alot -and most credits to Mr.Rachlin:) - He helped me understand that whats most important is what i think about my self because if i care about what all of the other people have to say you just have low confidence and thats what i use to be but now days im happy and laughing and dont care what any one has to say. Ohh and i also got better at my singing. (: Mr. Rachlin knew i had it in me the hold time but i use to never let my self beleive that i was good and am ...Soo Thank you mr.Rachlin . !!! You helped me a buunchesss lol......

No comments: