Friday, April 17, 2009

18 paul

Emily Dickinson

Emily Dickinson s message is kind of like sad stuff and about war and ghosts and dead people and her message talks a lot about bad things that have happened in the past to her and to America she is very quiet dark and to herself. Death is coming towards you and if you take a breath you will die. Cannot reach!The Apple on the Tree provided it do hopeless hang that Heaven is to me!

You should always face your fears and never be afraid because if you live without fear you will die in piece. Bless God, he went as soldiers, Grant God, he charge the bravest Please God, might I behold him I should not fear the foe then—I should not fear the fight. She says it with a deep voice. You will give all you got and never give up. My opinion is that you should try you’re best.

A Dying Tiger moaned for Drink but 'twas the fact that He was dead His Mighty Balls in death were thick. Take any thing to survive and try to survive any thing. She finds a paradise were she can stay the voice is too dramatic. And I do not really like it and too much drama.

Nature is what we see Nature is HeavenNature is what we hear Nature is Harmony Nature is what we know. Give text examples from each stanza. That nature is everything to us and it is a beautiful place we should adore nature for what’s it done for us. You should respect nature and the rain forests and wild animals. I agree with him because we will not see animal plants trees and oxygen.

Angels protect you were ever you go. Angels in the early morning May be seen the Dews among, Stooping plucking smiling flying do the Buds to them belong. They say it with a nice voice. my opinion is that I did like it and angels protect you.

No comments: